Monday, September 25, 2006

Nostalgia

When I went home last week, I found loads of old photographs and decided to purchase a Scanner. Well I bought myself a new HP scanner and this is what I scanned last night. I am thinking of making things more organized, scanning all the old pics and uploading them.
Oldies
Sep 19, 2006 - 13 Photos
The above pics are from the Munnar Trip with my friends Pradeep and Venu, I am not sure what year did we do that trip. Looking at my somewhat fertile head at that time I think it is somewhere in 1999 or 2000. I remember that was a Onam weekend we rode to Munnar Tea Gardens from Trivandrum.

Some more trip pics when I used to work/trip in chandigarh. Those were some of the great trips of my life, no plans just ride. I could not afford a riding jacket/boots but used to have fun in the cold clims with just a T shirt and a local jacket, that was too a kind of raw fun :)
Oldies 2
Sep 19, 2006 - 10 Photos



No comments: