Monday, January 15, 2007

2007 First Ride

I was thinking of writing a trip log, but Kamlesh already did it so I am not repeating the same.. Silver-Bullets Bangalore chapter first ride with me, Shashi, Kamlesh and Vaas.



Lying between Shivanasamudra falls and Mekedatu falls is Bheemeshwari, A perfect picnic spot, but we were not interested in that, it was just the ride, breakfast, lunch and the ride back. The twisting roads were not properly banked resulting loosing rubber from my foot rests :)

6 comments:

Madman said...

Just realised that, its the first ride from SilverBullets, bangalore Chapter. Starting with 3 Bulleteers, hope we'll have likeminded riders Joining us.

jsr said...

yeah true! hope we find more of humble poor biker/travelers like us rather the usual bla bla and no ride plastic monkeys :)

Kam said...

JSR: "twisting roads were not properly banked resulting loosing rubber from my foot rests :)"

Kam: Ahem ahem... U shud ride a wee bit slower to avoid that :P

On a serious note - yeah, ride more and talk relevant is what appeals more to me as well!

Prashanth M said...

Silver bullets, B'lore!! great going...

mind if a pulsar guy join the group? :p

jsr said...

You are welcome for the rides :)

Muralidharan R said...

Hi folks,
I am like minded too. A bulleteer to roam wherever it leads me to. Would like to be a part of your clan.
Murali
9880028530
rr_murali@yahoo.com